(Scout Troop to Explorer Scout Unit)

The requirements for the Moving-on Award are:
  • Check that you are registered with your District Explorer Scout Administrator.
  • Talk with your Scout Leader about the options available in Scouting.
  • Take part in three activities that are of interest to you with the Unit or Units.
  • Talk to the leaders of the Units that are of interest to you.
The Moving-on Award is presented by the Scout Troop leader, and the young person should wear the award throughout their time with the Explorer Unit.