To be worn on both shoulders just below the shoulder badge.(Red Cross on White background)
- Be able to answer questions from Pratham Sopan, Dwitiya and Tritiya Sopan tests for first aid.
- Know how to deal with bleeding major and minor.
- Diagnose and bind a broken limb.
- Know how to deal with choking by Heimlich's Manoeuvre.
- Demonstrate mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.
- Demonstrate how to make an improvised stretcher and apply a roller bandage.
- Demonstrate how to send a correct message, verbal written or by telephone.
- Demonstrate two methods of carrying a casualty with one first aider and two more methods of carrying casualty when there are two first aiders.