- Prepare charts, pictures of threatened species of birds in his district and arrange a display in his village / mohalla.
- Be able to construct three types of nest boxes for different species of birds and show how they should be used to the best advantage.
- Have fed birds in his district for at least three months by means of food houses, food tables or food sticks.
- Produce a notebook and be familiar with habits, calls and appearance (plumage, size, etc.) of seen varieties of birds in his districts.
- Have kept a record of one bird (other than national bird) and its nest for at least three months or rear at least five pigeons or any other bird for three months and report to the scoutmaster or pay visit to the nearest national park and report to the scoutmaster.
Name of the bird, date when first seen or heard, date of finding nest, kinds of tree or bush or tussock, height, above the ground, number of eggs or young, date of leaving nest, remarks on the items of records.