Developing the ability to:
- Pursue interests, solve problems and adapt to situations in a relevant way through effective information management, creative thinking and intuition.
- Perceive patterns, connections and relationships between phenomena, events, ideas, etc.
- Develop receptivity to other perspectives of reality (e.g. understanding different ways of looking at things; understanding cultural, religious, age, gender-related standpoints, etc.).
- Extract meaning from one’s experiences.
- Judge things for oneself, to think through the implications of one’s decisions and actions, and to retain one’s own free will.